Account suspended for chargeback but already paid back.

Hello!

My account was suspended on 9/11/2025 due to a chargeback made on my PlayStation 5 account, which is now banned. I communicated on and off till December with Dead by Daylight support on how to unsuspend my account in which they told me I had to pay off the chargeback on the account the chargeback had originated from which I did, through PlayStation 5 support. I have even purchased $10 worth of Auric Cells on the Xbox platform, and I'm still not unsuspended.

IMG_1466.jpeg IMG_8192.png IMG_6077.jpeg

Thank you,

JeffsBadussy

Comments

  • And you couldnt email bhvrs support about this?.

  • @Philscooper said:

    And you couldnt email bhvrs support about this?.

    I did and received no actual e-mail back so I'm here now, it's been 2 months.

  • Player Support is the only team that is able to assist with this I'm afraid, the forum does not deal with in-game bans, so you will need to wait for them to respond - we do not have the information here, if your ban will be lifted or not.