Um...what?!
What's going on here? I rarely speak to anyone that arent my friends on ps plus. My messages are set to friends only. So what the heck is up with this? I dont spam anything...
What's going on here? I rarely speak to anyone that arent my friends on ps plus. My messages are set to friends only. So what the heck is up with this? I dont spam anything...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea
Might want to contact them and resolve this issue. Hopefully someone will be listening.
damn that sucks
For spamming your own about me?!?
Have you been spamming about the Lord Jesus Christ again??? yeah that sucks, hope it gets sorted...
@PhantomMask20763 sounds like someone falsely reported you and Sony did it's normal with the automated spamming reports again.