Skull Merchant
I appreciate all the bug fixes we’ve had for multiple killers, I appreciate the small buff skull merchant got BUT sadly, it’s not enough. Apparently we are getting the rework now but when? By the end of 2027? Smh
I appreciate all the bug fixes we’ve had for multiple killers, I appreciate the small buff skull merchant got BUT sadly, it’s not enough. Apparently we are getting the rework now but when? By the end of 2027? Smh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah they should just go ahead and rework her honestly.
Hardly agree!!! If they want to scrap the rework, at meast revert her to her pre killswitch state with double scanlines or whatever buffs, she feels incredibly weak still