Take control of a bot
It's certainly good that a bot now plays for a survivor who leaves the game. But could we add another option that would allow a sacrificed survivor to finish the game in the bot's stead, if a bot is present in the game?
It's certainly good that a bot now plays for a survivor who leaves the game. But could we add another option that would allow a sacrificed survivor to finish the game in the bot's stead, if a bot is present in the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
W idea
That would be cool…
The only issue I can see with this would be the surv that takes over not having unlocked the perks and/or cosmetics the bot inherited. That their coding could successfully handle that, on both ends.
Otherwise I like it! 😁
I've mentioned backfilling before. It's standard for games like this. It might not always be worth it, but it's an opportunity to earn more points at least.
Honestly, I think this is a great idea so as long as the person taking over inherits the bot's gear and perks.