Maining characters
I often see people posting screenshots or videos and the character that they are using is the same as their forum avatar.
Am I on my own in cycling the characters? I don't play Nurse or Huntress but if I haven't played someone in a while I usually think, "I'm gonna play whoever for a bit" or at rank reset I'll play someone who I'm not so good at to learn them better.
I do similar for the survivors too, although I only play the female characters plus Jeff and Nea.
Comments
I don't cycle survivors because they're just skins and I have all the perks I want on Jake anyway, but I do cycle killers. I don't play Nurse, though.
I main Freddy...
Legion is just the character i play when i don't feel like playing Freddy lol
Maybe i should go back to the Freddy avatar? 🤔
Well, you can clearly tell who i like playing just by my name. Sometimes i cycle, but Tapp is usually the only one i play.
I actually cycle around the different survivors and killers periodically. That being said, most of the time I'm playing Jake, Doctor, or Huntress. I only set my avatar to Quentin because out of the whole cast he's the one that resembles me the closest. I'll probably swap from maining Jake to maining Quentin someday, I'll wait until I finish getting all of the perks maxed out on Jake though.
With Killer as I hardly play this then I main LF and wraith as only ones past lvl 30. Want to do Myers though when more perks
As for survivors I'd like to mix it up but not really possible yet. I have all perks on Feng so I stick with her outside of dailies. After I've unlocked all perks on all killers though I'd like to unlock more survivors.
I used to main Wraith but since he's not designed to be viable at Higher Ranks you kind of have a choice of end up plateauing with how well you can do against survivors or switch to one of the 4 higher tier killers.
After rank reset There's more variety of who you can choose and still do well with which is nice, shame it's not the case all the time.
That's exactly what I want to do with survivors, have builds for the mood of play so I don't have to touch them: Leave Claudette with a stealthier loadout, Kate with Windows of Opportunity for chases and Feng with Technician for when I've had a couple of glasses of Jack Daniels.
Unfortunately because I have spread my bloodpoints so thinly, I can't actually build my characters up like that. I don't want a stealthy Feng and a "drunk build" Claudette I want them the other way round.
Dwight main forever because Dwight is god, Dwight is life.
On the killer side Michael Myers is my main. The only legit creepy killer, with his own unique music, and spooky Myers build is so much fun.
I have a P3, all perk David King, because of his Rose Rowdy boy Cosmetic. Perhaps not the best camouflage, but ENG-LAAAAND!!!
