2v8
This goes out to the freaks that still tunnel on the 2v8. There is a special place in hell for you.
😊
This goes out to the freaks that still tunnel on the 2v8. There is a special place in hell for you.
😊
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, I don't think killers are tracking who they've hooked very much when there are eight survivors and they have no idea where the cages are, so its very likely they aren't tunneling, just finding people who have happened to already been hooked.
I already Live in hell buddy and I rather go to hell Tunneling then have people tell me how to play a game
The fact that something so vile like this gets upvotes tells you all you need to know about why there is so much toxicity in the community. Wishing people to go to hell because of the way they play a video game? Maybe you’re the one taking things way too seriously here.
Try winning without tunneling in 2v8 as killer and post the video here.
I'm already going to hell, but it's definitely not because of playing a role the most efficient way in a game.
I've noticed that the ping is way higher on 2v8 than in 1v4. Like 20-30 ms difference from my usual ping for some reason. DBD's netcode is just not good, I guess, and you get higher ping the higher amount of players are in the lobby.
UPD: sorry, commented on the wrong discussion
Tbh it's not easy to tunnel in 2v8 lol, i certainly struggle to keep track when I'm playing killer lol. It's always manic
when killers are legit caging people then meeting them at the cage waiting for people. kinda takes the fun out of the game