Try Dlcs
The previous 2v8 you could try some dlcs for free that have to come back I thought killer was going to be free for this 2v8
The previous 2v8 you could try some dlcs for free that have to come back I thought killer was going to be free for this 2v8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whilst we might sometimes offer free trials for some killers, this is not always a guarantee I am afraid.
this isn't a suggestion, rather me talking at the wind(and this is out of your control) but if Good Guy were made free, as well as the Good Gal and let them team up, I think a lot of people would fork over money for Tiffany.