Why do I have no option to change my profile picture?
I've only been a member of the forum so far for about a week, and at first I figured maybe you need to have been a member for a while, or have a certain amount of posts, but I don't think that's the case. I see newer members with a few less posts than me already with PFPs of their favourite survivors/killers, but I have no option for that in the edit profile menu.
Not sure if it's relevant but the browser I use is Zen (a Firefox based browser). I tried looking for the option on Chrome however, and found nothing. I'm really confused…
Comments
The option seems to have disappeared entirely. No idea why.
Huh. Weird. Guess I'll just have to wait a bit for it to come back.
Mhm its gone for me too. However they reached the max amount of pfps they could add. They only added up to singularity iirc.
I want a sable or springtrap pfp D :
The regular method is still not working, but you can do it through here:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/profile/picture
New people, please do. Y'all are hard to keep track of.
ty
There was an update on the backend of the forums that broke this setting, which should be an easy fix.
Vanilla (the site provider) itself also allows custom avatars
You're a lifesaver, fellow fog creature.