Follow up from my last post

In my last post, I stated my reasoning for why I believe that The First as a killer in Dead by Daylight isn't overpowered. As it turns out, I was right.

Two matches after my unfortunate encounter with (New) Vecna on Midwich that led to the total decimation of my team and me, I matched up against him once more, this time on Toba Landing. I heavily inferred that when facing The First, an indoor map such as Lery's or Hawkins is pretty much detrimental to the survivor's success and will likely result in an amazing result for the killer, and that escape against Henry Creel is far more likely on an outdoor map such as MacMillan's Estate.

While it's not the map I mentioned, Toba Landing is still a relatively large map with plenty of outdoor space for dodging Vecna's Vine Attacks, that I previously implied to be a very strong part of his kit that makes indoor spaces so strong for Vecna.

I stated that I could likely dodge Vecna's Vine Attacks far more effectively on an outdoor map, and I was in fact correct. With only one hook stage, my team and I managed to get win with three escapes (the only casualty being our Dwight, who was unfortunately hooked in the basement during Worldbreaker Mode, which would have been a near-impossible rescue).

Tagged: KillersMaps

Comments

  • New killers, especially licensed ones, are OP on release to boost sales, even og killers do that, like floaty head.

    This post is also written or modified by ai

  • @Cassiopeiae said:

    New killers, especially licensed ones, are OP on release to boost sales, even og killers do that, like floaty head.

    This post is also written or modified by ai

    What makes you think I used AI in my post? Because I can tell you with absolute certainty I didn't use AI for a single part of it. I typed it all out myself. I remember because it took me a good 5 - 10 minutes to make the post.