Does anyone else get disconnected from the servers when you have an ethernet cable connected?

I've been lately having to uninstall dbd and redownload it. Basically the match would be going on if I play survivor or killer and then I would notice when I hit a survivor or try to interact or anything, nothing registers. I've tried to look up what it could be but it's saying its a me problem BUT I play other games and i never lag or disconnect it's only dbd. I've tried everything that I'm just left to uninstall after 3 days of playing and then reinstalling. IT NOT A ME PROBLEM I know it's not

Comments

  • I’ve been dealing with the exact same issue, and it all started after the major AWS server outage last year. I ran some experiments to investigate and found that the BE servers underwent some backend changes. This has made certain players prone to disconnections, even if their internet is high-quality and works perfectly with other apps.

    I just tested it again, and unfortunately, the problem persists—nothing has changed. For now, I recommend trying a VPN. It’s the only reliable workaround I’ve found since the server issues began, and it's how I’ve managed to stay connected.