Are Fog Vials Bugged?
So when a Fog Vial has been used it is suppose to suppress Aura and Scratch Marks but I think the Scratch Marks part is bugged.
So when a Fog Vial has been used it is suppose to suppress Aura and Scratch Marks but I think the Scratch Marks part is bugged.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its always been inconsistent i think. It's not really a functioning item all things considered
It's really hard to tell when you're actually in the main radius of smoke (it actually expands outwards more and gradually reduces its opacity until it has no effect, but it only hides marks when you're in the full opacity radius or 8 meters)
They honestly don't feel like they do anything anymore, even what they're supposed to do. There's a tiny gap in scratch marks that's barely worth mentioning, I don't feel like they have much affect against aura read anymore, and you can see people right through them. It's as if they continue to get worse except for on like three maps.
Not gonna lie i didnt know fog vials did anything of use. I don't play survivor so never read what they actually do but as a killer been seeing them a fair bit recently and i must say that when a survivor drops one i don't really notice any aura or scratch mark suppression because i can visibly see the survivor due to the fog vials not obscuring any vision really. However I will look down next time to see if any scratch marks
I've noticed this too, on the odd occasion I've seen a survivor drop one the scratch marks are plain as day. I just figured it got nerfed again. Who'd have thought they could become even more useless lol
The way I figured it, only two things would need to be done to fog vials.
I've noticed that from the survivors perspective when I use fixated my scratch marks are still being shown as if there was no fog vial being used
Side note im not allowed to upvote op ๐
I use them for Lethal protection since I use No Mither, then use em again to leave the basement after invocation. that's all my 2 charges.