Anyone else on Playstation Experiencing this?
Over the last few months I've had an issue with the game running fine and then randomly start crashing every game. It feels almost impossible to play the game anymore on that platform because of this. I've tried cleaning my playstation, resetting wifi, resetting my playstation, everything, and it keeps happening. Hell, it's gotten to a point where I've started getting dc penalties because it's happening too often. This feels unplayable. Seriously if you've been in a lobby recently with me and I randomly dc, I didn't, the game literally crashed on me. I have to switch platforms (as seen) just to play the game properly and I only have this issue on playstation.

Comments
I am on Playstation as well (Ps5). I haven't had any issues. I am sorry this is happening to you.
i have friends on xbox and PlayStation who constantly crash. Its not platform specific.
No unusual issues for me on ps5.