What is BHVR thinking with the Henry "fix"

This killer does not need the clock timer to stop when he's carrying survivors. It lasts ages now.

Comments

  • the clock needs to be reduced to 30 secs and it needs to decay when you miss a hit killers completely broken

  • It's good concept, which would be nice for some other killers like Plague.

    I think this feature can be good to reward him for fast chases and he won't get punished by picking survivors, but now we should definetly reduce the timer.

    Especially the time survivors can't remove, should be like 30 seconds in my opinion. I would also like to make speed on clocks slightly faster, so it doesn't eat that much time for survivors.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    It's good concept, which would be nice for some other killers like Plague.

    I think this feature can be good to reward him for fast chases and he won't get punished by picking survivors, but now we should definetly reduce the timer.

    Especially the time survivors can't remove, should be like 30 seconds in my opinion. I would also like to make speed on clocks slightly faster, so it doesn't eat that much time for survivors.

    It would be nice for Dredge who's bottom tier.