Krasue Terror Radius Needs a Rework

Krasue's terror radius music is way too loud and disorienting. The high pitched bells and ringing are particularly bad, especially considering they are part of the directional audio that makes it much more difficult to discern her distance / location compared to every other killer in the game.

Please rework this music, and at the very least get rid of the directional audio completely.

Comments

  • There is an option in game to turn directional audio off:

    image.png

    Other than that, you could always just turn your game sounds down a little bit.

  • I wish DBD would just give us some volume sliders for things tbh…. It would be nice to be able to balance terror radius vs. generator sounds vs. everything else on the map. I do understand this could create some weird situations though, so they'd have to be careful how they implement it. (For example, killers could mute ambient map sounds so they can hear survivors better, etc.) I think giving us some customizability with our sounds would be helpful for a lot of players.

    For me personally, I'd love to be able to make doctor quieter. I understand the mind games with how loud he is are an important part of his character design though. I'm not sure how they could implement sliders without getting rid of this aspect entirely.