Resident Evil Code Veronica Content?
It seems like Resident Evil will be releasing remakes of both Code Veronica and RE5 sooner rather than later. The Ashford Twins would make for interesting killer(s)if DbD Ever Decided to Collab with Capcom again.
It seems like Resident Evil will be releasing remakes of both Code Veronica and RE5 sooner rather than later. The Ashford Twins would make for interesting killer(s)if DbD Ever Decided to Collab with Capcom again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ashford Twins would be a great Killer.
I feel if we end up with a third resident evil chapter it will most likely have something to do with the Ethan games.
Lady D would be a great fit.
I want the Prison Island as a map so badly!
Oh man, having Lady D walking around the Prison Island would be so cool.
Wesker can get the tactical outfit he wore in Code Veronica, & we can get Steve & Rodrigo as survivors!
I would like that too Resident Evil Village was fun, personally I think dbd would likely collab with a Resident Evil remake as they usually release content to help promote another game/show/movie releasing.