What do you think about the frequencies of new outfits for certain suvivors?

I know, after a certain amount, it detrimental to play a game for obtaining skins and outfits.

But let's skip all this boring psychological stuff for now.

I really like Taurie Cain. And even if she's a >relatively< new character, I feel bhvr had not done much for her aesthetics.

Meanwhile, there are survivors that keeps getting rift outfits (I'm looking at you Renato and Talytha).

Am I biased?

Comments

  • I'm so upset by how little Taurie has gotten. She would've been a perfect fit for the Reverence Rift too, but I guess she doesn't bring them enough money or something.

  • It really annoys me how every rift we get a feng outfit when there are so many survivors that would benefit far more from getting one.

  • There are different cosmetic collections, and new ones are usually based on what the team wants to match with new content, I think they choose survivors they feel fit the collection best, even if one gets two cosmetics in a row. I don't see this as good decision making.
    The upcoming cosmetics for Taurie and the Nurse feel random and a bit out of touch, as if they were made just to make something for her.