If the teammates are toxic is it wrong to turn against them, even side with the killer?
I had a game recently where I probably played with some 3 swfs and they were obviously toxic and hook swarming. When they unhooked me (with no bt) and killer was close, I got hit and killer picked me. They blocked the hook long enough for me to wiggle out but I didn't. Killer hit everyone once and even downed one with me on his shoulder. The rest of the game I was feeling kinda bad and lost the will to survive. When the gens were done I crouched beside hook and let the killer kill me.
Comments
I’d have done the same
If i play Killer and see such fuckery going on i will (basement-)camp and tunnel them and let the solo go. Simply because i know how it feels like.
I do that every game I play along one of those toxic SWF.
Sometimes I accidentially press a wrong button and throw down a pallet or unhook in bad circumstances.... accidents happen
Chances are the killer will camp them. If not I'll help them so that we can work together to open the gates but if they go down after that I tbag them via aura at the exit gates and leave.
I don't think you should fight toxic behavior with some of your own.
Other than that, giving the killer a hook is not wrong. I've done it from time to time, too.