New stalker killer idea

I thought about a new killer idea.

Wouldn't it be fire if we had a killer like this:

Do you remember this old creepypasta "Rake"? Something like "Yirka" from a revenant-like creature from Slavic folklore? So here is my concept.

What if we would make another stalker killer that woould have an ability to climb on the walls, ceilings or even the roofs??? He would be deadly if you are not careful enough because of his ability to fly off of them, something like demogorgon's dash (he would be similar to him in some way anyways). If playing vs trapper you have to look on the floor, now you will have to look on the ceiling, skies?? It would be so much fun to play vs this killer and as this killer.

Here comes the most fun part.

I would also make him an ability to climb on the trees too, but he will get a small terror radius if he climbs on them. Do you even imagine how scary this killer can be? It's something like Michael but even scarier at some point.

Talking about his looks, I would make him white, skinny and make his main weapon his long claws on his long arms. His height would be around 1.80 meters, but he would sneak like demogorgon in the main menu but when in the chase he would stay up.

I still understand that this is impossible we will get this killer in the game because he is hard to balance and would rely on the map heavily. But still,

What do you think??

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I would love a Original Chapter focusing Slavic folklore. The Yirka seems like a fun.

  • Not sure people could handle a 'pull-away' killer.

  • They initially tried something similar with the xenomorph but said it caused too many complications to design. Would have been fun having a wall climbing killer, though.