Who is your favorite killer?
I don't mean the most optimal. I mean which killer is your favorite to play and to try to escape; and why? Is it Aesthetics, the abilites, the lore? I would really like to know who people actually LIKE the most, not who they play because x is more optimal. I'll start.
Though I haven't played her yet, I LOVE the aesthetic of Spirit. She looks AMAZING, very goddamn scary. Her lore is really sad. It was so dark reading her bio. Honestly, she is one of the creepiest, if not THE creepiest killer in the game so far. Hands down, my favorite is spirit, and I look forward to unlocking her once I have enough shards to do so.
Comments
Since i started in october 2017 she is my favourite killer because of my FPS background in games like css, pubg, Overwatch, insurgency, etc.
I also enjoy to play other killers sometimes like nurse, hag, trapper, wraith, etc. Huntress is also my favourite killer to face when I'm survivor.
In terms of fun/challenge: Huntress. Getting a good throw is tricky but if you manage to land one of those BBQ shots across the map it feels so satisfying.
I WISH grinding shards didn't take so long--I want Spirit, dammit!
Spirit is probably my deadliest, and I enjoy her, too. Looks, lore, powers.
I think she looks intimidating with the red mark face and the burial kimono.
Pig is up there. I want to play as her more than I do.
Susie is a fav, aesthetically.
Wraith will always be my baby boy
Wraith.
Spirit is definitely my favorite, she's fun to play with an excellent power that can turn anything into a mindgame plus her lore is good and her design is probably my favorite out of all the killers.
Coming in a close second place though has to be Wraith, there is just something so basic yet relaxing about using wraith. Plus the cosmetics he gets are pretty cool.
Legion, i like how they play and Susie really sold me on them, i relate to both her look and "personality" to some extent, just not the janitor murder part.
I keep switching between Spirit, Clown and Doctor. I'd play my Legacy 3 Nurse more if I didn't suffer from bad motion sickness whenever I whip her out for a go.
2. Billy - What can I say? I like to go fast.
3. Wraith - Stealthy is deadly. Playing as wraith puts alot of survivors uneasy once they all figure out who the killer is. Because they are constantly paranoid about where I'm at. I love to body block someone in the corner before coming out of stealth. Or getting the first suprise hit, going into stealth, and then following them until they think they're safe. Bing bong. .....
My favorite is bing bong boi.
I don't have a favorite to go against
The Pig. I really enjoy trying to live the dream of RBT kills.