Why would someone be so upset about you having an emergency? Even if you're a Survivor, things happen and you have to hop off the game real fast. I hope people can understand that. It isn't like you DC'd for getting caught first in the match.
@Coriander said:
Why would someone be so upset about you having an emergency? Even if you're a Survivor, things happen and you have to hop off the game real fast. I hope people can understand that. It isn't like you DC'd for getting caught first in the match.
Yeah exactly I was huntress and it was a decent match I thought and I had to get off quickly so was afk in match and the person whom I will not name was saying he recorded me being afk on purpose because he thought I was mad or something I wasn't what so ever.
I had to help someone once and just stood there as the Hag, only to find the Survivors dancing around me when I returned. I don't think they were very upset =P
@Coriander said:
I had to help someone once and just stood there as the Hag, only to find the Survivors dancing around me when I returned. I don't think they were very upset =P
@xP3nnyWize said:
I was playing killer and something important with family happened and i needed to hop off and someone in chat at the end said they reported me.
No afking is not a bannable offense, you can derank by afking e.g.
@xP3nnyWize said:
I was playing killer and something important with family happened and i needed to hop off and someone in chat at the end said they reported me.
No afking is not a bannable offense, you can derank by afking e.g.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would someone be so upset about you having an emergency? Even if you're a Survivor, things happen and you have to hop off the game real fast. I hope people can understand that. It isn't like you DC'd for getting caught first in the match.
Yeah exactly I was huntress and it was a decent match I thought and I had to get off quickly so was afk in match and the person whom I will not name was saying he recorded me being afk on purpose because he thought I was mad or something
I wasn't what so ever.
I had to help someone once and just stood there as the Hag, only to find the Survivors dancing around me when I returned. I don't think they were very upset =P
Yeah that's always funny and good haha
Okay gotcha. Yeah it does not even close happen every match haha. Thank you!
No afking is not a bannable offense, you can derank by afking e.g.
Gotcha Thanks