Survival rate Question

I want to know how many people actually meets the goal of 60% for their account, aka 40% Survival rate or 60% killrate. WHY??? cause im interested in how well BHVR is doing in creating a fair and balanced game for all players.

So how many people meet the goal and how well are BHVR doing at trimming in the edges?

Comments

  • @Emeal said:

    I want to know how many people actually meets the goal of 60% for their account, aka 40% Survival rate or 60% killrate. WHY??? cause im interested in how well BHVR is doing in creating a fair and balanced game for all players.

    So how many people meet the goal and how well are you guys doing at trimming in the edges?

    Screenshot 2026-02-01 110118.png Screenshot 2026-02-01 110136.png Screenshot 2026-02-01 110816.png

    All Time Killrate:

    Screenshot 2026-02-01 110836.png Screenshot 2026-02-01 111059.png

    Lifetime Escape Rate of almost 60% and over 80% in the past 30 days (not meeting the expected 60% Kill rate at all, in fact I'm dominating by more than double of the expected escape rate as of late)

    On killer I've had over 82% killrate in recent matches (past 30 days), and over 75% all time running the old blood point build.

    Not a very good job so far. Survivor is still way better than majority of the Killer roster as it has been since 2016. If you're not playing an A tier or better against the expected SWF's or semi competent solo queue warriors that your MMR should be putting you up against, then kiss your chances at anything better than 6 stages goodbye, cus no matter how short those chases are, gens can still be done in only 90 seconds and 2-3 different gens at a time assuming this is first chase and you're letting your teammate hang for gen pressure.

  • image (1).png

    I just play on events and easily can go on winstreaks as killer

    But off-events i just get swfs or competent survivors i sadly dont have much control over.

    I barely scratch 54%-46% only because i started to play in swfs exclusively, which will eventually boost my escape rate higher.

    If i keept playing soloq, i would probably still be playing a slot machine below 40%. Which is dreadful.

  • @Philscooper said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y6Y0MIWRJ42O/image-281-29.png

    I just play on events and easily can go on winstreaks as killer

    But off-events i just get swfs or competent survivors i sadly dont have much control over.

    I barely scratch 54%-46% only because i started to play in swfs exclusively, which will eventually boost my escape rate higher.

    If i keept playing soloq, i would probably still be playing a slot machine below 40%. Which is dreadful.

    image.png

    mind you, this just chaos shuffle.

    image.png


    image.png
  • @Emeal said:

    I want to know how many people actually meets the goal of 60% for their account, aka 40% Survival rate or 60% killrate. WHY??? cause im interested in how well BHVR is doing in creating a fair and balanced game for all players.

    So how many people meet the goal and how well are you guys doing at trimming in the edges?

    But the stats tracker isnt accurate…. We all know abandons cound as void so last player remaining can always abandon and avoid getting a loss on the record.

  • My escape rate on survivor is around 38 percent at 2.2k hours on the website (in match time), so in my case its accurate I suppose?

    image.png image.png

    My 1v4 killer stats on the other hand I don't really play 1v4 often but I'm around the kill rate expected, but admittedly I'm not very good at killer:

    image.png

    some of my killer stats are before 6.1.0 though, Legion was one of them, I stopped playing trickster after the rework, I mostly play Unknown now and Dracula.