Pay for anticheat that works!

Other day I think I spotted someone moving faster than usual. I used to get this a lot.

Today 1 game seemed like at least 3 had wall hacks though I can' be sure.

Next game the good old stop killer hooking trick. I report the person that seemed amused by it but I know anyone in lobby can do it. So the person I reported might not have even been doing it.

Hasn't this game made enough money for you guys to give back to your community and end these pathetic individuals fun.

Comments

  • Easy Anti-cheat is not paid. It's free for developers who uses Unreal Engine.

  • Incorporating more effective anti-cheat measures would take work that the project leads aren't willing to approve. DbD needs kernel-level anti-cheat, but that sort of thing would have to be done in a completely new game project from the ground up at this point.