Are BHVR aware of the petition to bring back Steves original scream?
Are BHVR aware of the petition to bring back Steves original scream?
It have 15,746 signatures already -
#justiceforsteagull
Are BHVR aware of the petition to bring back Steves original scream?
It have 15,746 signatures already -
#justiceforsteagull
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They aren't gonna do this, they already have voicelines for the new VA already in place, and it ain't changing again or anytime soon if it does (which is VERY unlikely)
I signed too
To be fair a petition doesn't really mean anything. They are going to do what they want to do at the end of the day.
Steagull has ran its course, just let it go.
Steagull was a funny meme because of how unfitting the voice was for Steve. The new voice is more fitting for him and should stay. Let the past die.
I disagree, this was the only reason for me to play Steve.
Why make the game more boring when you are not forced? This dosnt touch balance for either side, but it is fun.
It already has 17,687 signatures. No matter how many downvotes I get, I doubt that will beat all those upvotes.