Getting paired with lower ranks
I'm a rank 1/2 survivor (depending on how bad I play sometimes lol) but I keep getting paired with rank 8+ killers and our teams just dominates the poor guy/girl.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty Good Job So Far!
No SWF?
Game is game
The matchmaking needs fixed so this cant happen, the killer should be taken off the highest ranked player in a lobby when any swf are in it.
Has there been word from anyone on the Community or Devs teams about this? I see it all the time.
As the lower ranked guy that always somehow ends up with higher rank killers or a low ranked killer matched with higher ranked survs, this topic hits very close to home.
Getting real tired of games ending in the first few minutes because for some reason the dumbass matchmaking things a rank 17 should be matched with a rank 5
If you're getting lobbies with lower or higher ranks, it's possible that you don't have enough people around you who are in your rank, maybe. Or the ranking system had a hick up.
I get the same thing and I always feel bad about the bastard I get paired with. But when I'm Killer I feel cheated because I didn't win because of skill I won because I was paired with lemmings.
The lack of killers is real.