Is the Auric Cell Glitch Resolved?
Wanted to get some but don’t want to spend money if it’s still bugged, can anyone confirm if it’s been fixed?
Wanted to get some but don’t want to spend money if it’s still bugged, can anyone confirm if it’s been fixed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I literally just purchased cells through the PS5 store and NOPE, it has not been fixed! Did not receive my Auric Cells.
update: on ps5, I had to use circle to back out until I got the ‘quit to main menu’ option and hit ‘yes’. Then when I logged in, it gave me the auric cells I purchased. (Just closing the game did not work, I tried it three times in the span of maybe 20 minutes)
How such a thing can happen if money are involved, very disturbing.