Charm Request (representation)

Can we have this charm please? I would like to be able to show my friends some support

I have gay friends and i want to show support with out telling people that i am gay (because i am not). And with all the other repensentation flags, it would be nice with this one too.

image.png

Comments

  • Why is this getting voted down ?

  • Not sure why this is getting downvoted, however I'm not sure an ally flag is really all that necessary. As a gay guy, whenever I see anyone with a regular pride flag charm without any other, more specific ones, I usually just assume that it's someone who supports the community, rather than a member.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Not sure why this is getting downvoted, however I'm not sure an ally flag is really all that necessary. As a gay guy, whenever I see anyone with a regular pride flag charm without any other, more specific ones, I usually just assume that it's someone who supports the community, rather than a member.

    I have gay friends and i want to show support with out telling people that i am gay (because i am not). And with all the other repensentation flags, it would be nice with this one too.

  • We already have pride charms if you wish to support them equip those. Adding every new variation will be to much of a task for them

  • @BongoBoys said:

    We already have pride charms if you wish to support them equip those. Adding every new variation will be to much of a task for them

    as i already said

    I have gay friends and i want to show support with out telling people that i am gay (because i am not). And with all the other repensentation flags, it would be nice with this one too.

    im not sure how much work 1 flag charm is. - i could understand it if it was something more complicated.

    They could recolor an existing charm for all that i care.

  • I just use the Pride ones. You don't have to have a membership card or anything.

  • I think it would be a nice idea, perhaps for Pride 2026, we can get it. And don't be surprised by downvotes; there are still some pockets of hate in the world.

  • This content has been removed.