Nerf Vecna

This new Vecna ​​killer you've introduced can deal damage from a distance with just one M1, even through walls. And that's not all; its range is terrifyingly long. Even if you jump out of a window and use your Agile perk, it can still easily deal damage. Please nerf this killer; I keep encountering it lately, and I'm really not enjoying playing it.

Comments

  • Devs are never listening. Still no good nerfs nor for ghoul neither for blight. They only care about nerfing maps and producing new skins. Hope one day online will drop hard and they will lose sales. Seems in game world the only one thing that teaches devs is money

  • @FxLoys said:

    This new Vecna ​​killer you've introduced can deal damage from a distance with just one M1, even through walls. And that's not all; its range is terrifyingly long. Even if you jump out of a window and use your Agile perk, it can still easily deal damage. Please nerf this killer; I keep encountering it lately, and I'm really not enjoying playing it.

    It seems like a lack of skill on your part when looping this girl. You need to bait vaults and pallets. When he misses THEN you go through.

  • I see and experience a lot of people missing with new Vecna. I think it will just take some practice for you to improve. I barely win 40-50% of my games using him and I'm working to get better. No nerf is needed.

  • @FxLoys said:

    This new Vecna ​​killer you've introduced can deal damage from a distance with just one M1, even through walls. And that's not all; its range is terrifyingly long. Even if you jump out of a window and use your Agile perk, it can still easily deal damage. Please nerf this killer; I keep encountering it lately, and I'm really not enjoying playing it.

    Nerf:

    Flashlights

    Sabo

    Toolboxes

    Second chances perks

    Genrush perks

    Exhaustion perks

    Tiles

  • Honestly, he's not so bad once you get good at baiting his attacks. Yes, he is still powerful in chase but pathing abnormally makes it far more difficult for prediction shots to land.