Inaccurate Flak Vest Proportions on Chris Redfield Skin

I implore BHVR to consider making some minor adjustments to the proportions of Chris Redfield's M69 flak vest, particularly by removing the 'sleeves' that appear to been incorporated into the vest's design. Such a mistake could have originally been dismissed as a developer oversight if Albert Wesker's S.T.A.R.S. skin hadn't used accurate M69 flak vest proportions. Aligning the two models to both have accurately proportioned vests would help maintain visual consistency.

DbD_WeskerExample.png DbD_ChrisExample.png
Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • I'd love for him to recieve some love and Claire to be cleaned up like Sheva is (Claire shouldn't have so much dirt on her) her hand is broken too currently also, point as her in game and You'll see her hand collapses.

    I really hope the older legendaries/characters get the cleaner look the more recent characters got. I love Claire and Chris as characters so much, they have a lot of memories for me. I hope behaviour show them more love in future.

    Also the quality difference between Chris and Wesker shouldn't be this large, we really need to put more love and effort into survivors, especially in the animations department. (Chris could come out of head on punching, Jill kicking, Silent hill characters with a pipe). Their pick up noises could be their games iconic noises etc for items. Like Lara going "aha…" when she finds an item

    There is so much they could do.

  • I completely agree. The older licensed survivors deserve the same attention to detail as the newer ones. Hopefully, BHVR revisits them down the line and gives them the necessary touch-ups.

  • One more inaccuracy: the back lettering on Chris’s flak vest is off-center and possibly a bit too oversized compared to Wesker’s.