Stop being scared
And tweak the nurse's addons, she doesn't need 3+ blinks. Do something about it, it's been how long?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They do need to rework her other add-ons to not have such downsides as well
Not even mentioning the semi regular hysterical aperkalypse theories, like Deliverance, Rancor, Prove Thyself, Breakdown, Discordence, Iron Maiden, Make your Choice etc.
I don't blame BHVR for thinking that a good part of the community are irrational cranks.
the extra blinks dont matter on nurse at all
I'd love to see a new addon that replaces the extra blinks one
Extraer blink add-on, every blink causes another blink between the blink, nice add-on my dude
Man, Nurse doesn't need more than 2 blinks, and as Twisted said, it ruins muscle memory. Even the ones that increase the range can ruin muscle memory, but are more useful than the extra blinks.
I was joking, but I am a former nurse main and I know what you are talking about, I hate extra blinks cause they feel too crutch (cough ds cough) and never actually ran add-ons besides the watch and horse