Disconnection from the server...
I'm disconnected from the server before the game starts. Anyone else having this problem?
I'm disconnected from the server before the game starts. Anyone else having this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They have bad servers that get overloaded and don't work with new updates like this
It kicks me out of the game on the offering screen, it's sad that such an important chapter ends like this.
Try repair your steam files and DBD ones and restart the steam and if this wont help well Idk what to do next but this always worked for me.
I constantly have been disconnected tonight just before a game starts. I don't know if it is a real problem or done on purpose.
It takes me 5+ tries to get into a match. Otherwise it just sends me back to the lobby whenever the match tries to start.
Its happening to me too and I am on the Ps5. Super annoying.