Discord ban appeal
man, I really messed up. I got banned from the discord server. Is there any way I can reach out to somebody to appeal? I got a dm from elemental and it says if I need to discuss my ban then add the crew member. Well…I don’t think the crew member is accepting my request… like, I really want to talk about this. I’m not a bad guy, I just had a bad moment. I’m sorry.
Comments
yeah its basically ggs, they dont care.
good riddance honestly since they endorse literal p3d0's on their server, let homophobia and griefing slide.
if literally any other server can deal with it better, maybe the "offical" server isnt that good to begin with.
i do very much wished bhvr would just scrap the old mods and hire new ones that arent offline 24/7.
You’re right, they definitely don’t care. I’m just 1 person out of like 600k in there. I got the feeling it’s GGs when I found out they didn’t ban the other guy. Granted I was trolling him(but cmon, everybody messes with eachother in there) but he took it 0-100. I don’t remember what he said word for word but he did repeatedly include my mom and imply her being in a grave, at least twice. So I matched his energy. I just feel like he should’ve got, for example, a 1 day ban and I get something like 3 days or even a week. But a permaban is only gonna drive me away from the game now and I know this is true from other friends who were banned for things way less severe than my case. I wish I could at least be heard about it because I’m truly remorseful. This sucks but I’m beginning to accept it.
So long fog…
it's unwinnable