Buff Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine
Increase the percentage.
Increase the percentage.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be nice since by default survivors got a hook duration buff.
Well to really get value from this perk it should been at least 40% faster Entity progression, and would be amazing if the perk gets highlighted when you are far away from the hook.
Just make it 20m away not 24 that's obnoxious and unrealistic to get value from unless you play Killers that can teleport away after hooking in basement lol
I get good value with it on Sadako. “Poof!” I am gone. Now pass away survivors 🤣
It really punishes greedy survivors.
i like shrine but that would be funnier
Yeah Monstrous Shrine is my fav perk to use on Sadako but the problem is on small maps Survivors are just countering that by just simply insta unhooking, that's a really strong perk to punish genrushers but the fact they can unhook like 2 secs before the survivors hits 2nd stage is absurd to me.
I don't really agree because survivors reaching a new hook stage passively is one of the most frustrating things that can happen. It often causes solo queue teams to give up. I don't think it's something that killers should be able to force or have much influence over
You've got a point, but believe me, that's the only perk that can punish genrushers.
Potentially it could have an upper hand against solo queue, but still, don't act like survivors don't instantly unhook, because I see that far too often.
The counter to insta unhooking is TP right back and punish them for it. :D