Kindred Base-kit?

I have been thinking about this for a while, Borrowed Time was able to become base-kit, why can't Kindred? It's a great information perk but I don't personally think it would be overpowered to have it implemented into the game as a basic mechanic. I was wondering if anyone has any arguments against it?

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • We are slowly getting there. Snail pace slowly, but still.

    The anti-camp being visible is a part of Kindred basekit if you think about it.

    Still, it'd be nice.

  • @SoGo said:

    We are slowly getting there. Snail pace slowly, but still.

    The anti-camp being visible is a part of Kindred basekit if you think about it.

    Still, it'd be nice.

    True, but the anti-camp bar isn't necessarily Kindred. I don't use Kindred to see if the killer is camping, I use it to see if any other survivor is going for the save. A great piece of information for solo queue that the anti-camp bar doesn't provide.

  • I'm really hoping for a base-kit Kindred. I'd understand if they decide to remove the Killer aura, but it's such useful information that I might still run Kindred even if it's not included in the base-kit.