Reduce Vault blocker activation to 2 vaults
I'd say this would be a reasonable balance buff. I see no justifiable reason for why Survivors should be able loop structures like the Asylum, the side of the Slaughterhouse or the Foundry any more than that. Survivors are supposed to lose a Killer in a chase and those buildings have more than enough possibilities for that.
Comments
Oh, and just as an FYI for any salt comments. I do use those loops as well, but unlike most Survivors I see going through them, I actually try to lose line of sight after the first vault or maybe the first loop. I never proc the Entity blocker on those Windows.
There needs to be something similar for pallets, perhaps it breaks after be vaulted like 3/4/5 times.
Ah thats what that was, and I thought I went crazy.....
Good that im palying other stuff now