Killswitch Outline
Are we still getting that explanation on how the killswitch is going to be used going forward?
Are we still getting that explanation on how the killswitch is going to be used going forward?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bump, relevant question. Like many valid questions posted recently here, unlikely to get a reply from BHVR anytime soon.
I have a feeling that was intended but at the same time I feel like that was something that was also said to “diffuse the fire” 🔥 at that time.
If they outline killswitch requirements then when something happens outside those that requires the use, people would just complain. If you get complaints both ways why place limits or obligations on yourself?
I get what you are saying but they literally said they would give us an outline, id rather someone from BHVR say "yeah we actually aren't doing that" then just let it be up in the air