Is getting no addons at all in chaos shuffle intended?
Reason I ask as I haven't seen it happen to anyone else.
I played a killer game in chaos shuffle an no addons at all completely empty
Reason I ask as I haven't seen it happen to anyone else.
I played a killer game in chaos shuffle an no addons at all completely empty
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is at least some bug that shows sometimes on the end game screen that the killer had no offerings in Chaos Mode even if they did. Still not seen empty add-ons but have not played killer much in this Chaos Shuffle.
Might be intended, because the killer usually gets two brown addons while survivors mainly get purple and iri ones in my games. Judging by how the RNG favors survivors, I wouldn't be surprised if there is an intentional chance for the killer to get nothing.