Midwich pallets gone?
I noticed that a lot of pallets that always spawned are now missing. My question is why was that done to map with ever-lasting top tier kill rate?
I noticed that a lot of pallets that always spawned are now missing. My question is why was that done to map with ever-lasting top tier kill rate?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that as well on some other maps (Hawkins, lerry’s ..) and it is super annoying.
idek how midwich has that high a kill rate, it's like stupidly easy to win on for me as survivor
Some killers synergise really well with it really well, is the reason. Others don't do great.
I noticed this on that one pallet in the room near stars (infirmary looking room). Pointed it out to killer and we both looked at it confused 😂 I swear that pallet always spawns.
Well, I only face Blight Ghoul and Billy with all the meta fun things. Narrow corridors, now pallets removed. It's statistically one of deadliest maps since it's campe out. Now the highest is Fallen Refuge because the map is so bad that you can as well just comp corner because you won't break those three gens around main against any mid to up killer.
yeah so far ive noticed that on Lery, RPD, Eerye of Crow, Badham and Hawkins. All strong loops. So they keep buffing killers while making it harder for survs to loop. Nice Job
for killer it's a small map with not that many pallets and unlike the game every pallet isn't a god pallet so killers in general do better. this and coal tower are more balanced