Survivor Body Blocking Another Survivor
Apologies but I lack the technology for proper filmed footage so I have 4 animated gifs (with names crossed out)
I know Body Blocking isn't considered any sort of offense but in this case I think behaviours staff should re-consider.
One of my team mates sat there blocking my exit after I dismantled a hex totem until the Killer arrived, at which point she fled leaving me unable to escape as the killer was now blocking my exit.
The duration of this bad sportsmanship can be told in the 4th gif where you can see the crows circling my head.
I've reported them in game but don't hold out much hope of anything happening.
I'd like some justice on this and some follow up and follow through with the solution as this sort of activity just saps all the fun from the game for everyone (excluding the perpetrator who clearly gets some kick out of ruining others fun)
The below are in sequence from beginning of the trolling behaviour to end, 1 through 4:




Is there any dev / mod I can tag in to get some traction on this?
Cheers.
Comments
You can't get your job done in this forum bud. This isn't the place for it. Mods deal with the forum and the devs don't interfere with this kind of behavior on the forums.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
When you head there, click submit ticket and then choose additional player report information then fill the blanks.
Good wraith, hope wraith tunneled the min
This type of body blocking is reportable @e8Lattice . Reports have to be made in game and then any video evidence sent to support - https://support.deadbydaylight.com . Reports are taken seriously and are acted upon. However, you do not receive an update from support with regards to the outcome of the report - that is between support & the player in question.
Survivors who do that are the scum of this game. I go out of my way to make sure their game is as unfun as possible.
Bodyblocking the killer is fine since obviously they can hit. Same goes as killer, you can bodyblock survivors if you are doing it for a gameplay reason (blocking windows, pallets, survivors with RBT so they get killed, etc.), but survivors blocking other survivors is reportable.
Am I the only one who finds this funny? If it becomes an epidemic by trollish players, sure, we have a problem. But the occasional meme is hilarious.
If I was a killer and saw this, I wouldn't care if the other survs made it out--this one would die. And I would camp the living ######### out of them, hitting them while they hang. THEN, in post game chat, I'd apologize to the other survivors for having such a ######### person on their team.