@chemical_reject@NoxiousOnnyyxx@PinkEricka@Michiko@Vietfox@lyric Just a reminder we are bad swf whenever we meet up and occasionally play together to have fun. We set a bad example. We must in the future coordinate to run 4 DS, 4 Adrenaline, 4 BT, 4 DH or SB 4 offerings to remove hooks, 2 with instaheals, 2 with Flashlights......NO EXCEPTIONS!!! We Must Dress alike, force the killer to DC and or have a mental breakdown. No Alcohol(Sorry Vietfox, Chem and Nox) we must remain sober and focused. This is NOT A GAME AFTER ALL THIS IS EVERYTHING AND WE NEED BE PLACED UPON THE NON_EXISTENT LEADER-BOARDS!!!!
*vietfox cleansed a hex and now everyone is exposed
LOL we were laughing about that they other night. I think Chem broke one while Jenna was being chased. The funny thing is, i can only remember a few special games because of escapes. All the funny [BAD WORD] ups i can recall like i'm Rainman. Do you remember this little gem"Hey are all the totems cleansed", "Yep" NOED! 6 out of 7 games straight that night!
I had a friend on a gen beside me while I was cleansing a hex totem and another friend body blocking for me because we could see the killer was on the way to us. My friend was like 'I'll block just finish it' Of course as soon as I cleansed it we were all exposed and ran for our lives.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a friend on a gen beside me while I was cleansing a hex totem and another friend body blocking for me because we could see the killer was on the way to us. My friend was like 'I'll block just finish it' Of course as soon as I cleansed it we were all exposed and ran for our lives.