Cheaters
I have cheaters every second game.
Are there plans from the devs to do something against it? The game is nearly unplayable.
I have cheaters every second game.
Are there plans from the devs to do something against it? The game is nearly unplayable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they post some one post on twitter that basicaly mentions something about cheaters but thats like all and in 2025 I dont remember the devs being focused on doing something about cheaters just to solve tunneling (eventhey didnt had stated which form they count as tunneling and thats why both ptbs failed in first place) so lately I didnt saw nothing that should indicate that devs are planing to do something about cheaters just that they are aware of it, thats it.
I get them a lot too, mostly in SoloQ Surv I see them, will even get the same ones in my matches back to back. Weirdly it's always in a match where the game would have been miserable for us otherwise, like a match against a sweaty Blight or Nurse full meta and the cheating Surv trolls them all match. They also cheat in ways that are only exposed through the Surv icons and the Killer would never even know.
None stated so far. I have brought this up to a dev and they saw it, but decided not to respond, which means probably not.
It's like an cat and mouse game between the devs (anticheat & bhvr) and the cheaters devs (who work to bypass it)