New killers suggestion
I was thinking wouldn’t it be cool to have the White Spikes creature from the “Tomorrow War” 2021 movie. I personally find the creature terrifying and intriguing and features cool. Thought it be cool to be chased and hunted down by that thing haha. The perks and its abilities would be so cool if it could shoot at u with its spikes, causing u to get poisoned and you needing to try vaccinate yourself. It maybe being able to lash out and stuff.
Another suggestion, (I’m mentioning this part of the suggestion on behalf of my nephew that loves this movie) the critters movie creature haha. I love Chucky but I would also love to see more small killers, and if the critter was in the game, it be cool to see a feature of a killer rolling around the map to try and find you.
Also to note, this game is amazing we love this game it’s really fun and the designs are awesome. What I’m posting is only a suggestion/recommendation as I thought it would be kinda neat. If these were added to the game, it wouldn’t make the game better as the game is already really good In my opinion. Keep up the good work! To the people that made dbd and have fun to the players that play the game and welcome the newcomers that might be playing the game for the very first time.
Comments