If you could add or create any killer from a series or original who would you add or create?
In my opinion id want to add Jason Vorhees as a trapper skin or Slenderman as Sadako.
Tagged:
Killers
In my opinion id want to add Jason Vorhees as a trapper skin or Slenderman as Sadako.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel that Jason & Slenderman are too significant to be skins.
Personally when I think of legendary skins I imagine characters that would be good additions to the game, but don't make sense to have their own spotlight as a single character.
Dr. Sartain from Halloween, The Engineer from Hellraiser, Old Axe Armor from Castlevania.
All fine additions as legendary skins.
This is super niche and I dont even play League of Legends, but Fiddlesticks would be a perfect Unknown skin
A miniturized Cthulhu from H.P Lovecraft. Like xenomorph queen sized.
I like killers who interact with already existing props in special ways. Dracula, Plague, Dredge ect.
I always wondered if 100% base killer (normal speed, normal height, normal terror radius) who's power is to block a window from time to time and once a minute drop down a pallet so they can destroy it early would be overpowered, underpowered or simply boring?
Is it worse than Trapper?
@ShanoaLegendaryPlz
The power of mini Cthulhu could be to go sleep and mindcontrol a survivor to do something xD. Scout, miss all the skillchecks then hit another survivor once or something?