Make kindred default (except seeing killer within range part)
I'm so done with this, I'm so done with getting hooked and all I see are 2 people on different gens and another healing and I'm legit getting blatantly ignored. Make it default with showing all survivors seeing each other if someone is on hook so people literally don't have to waste a perk slot just to get their 3 hook lives, it's ridiculous. But buff kindred just to show killer aura within like 8/12/16 meters.
Comments
Start the trial with 3/4/5 tokens.
Press the Active Ability button to leave a mark on the ground, consuming a token. The mark's Aura can be seen by all the other survivors for 20/25/30 seconds, but it's invisible to the killer.
@Entità Good idea, I like that new kindred
Yeah I'd stick with the seeing the killer. Swf can tell eachother that they're being camped, so other will stay on gens. Solos can't so you'll get people coming in for the rescue and just standing nearby thinking they'll leave.
This is meant to help reduce the gap between swf and solos, so yes we can bring it ourselves right now but the devs talked about putting this in as a default feature.
It would be a huge buff for solo players, i love it and i'm pro for it!
What kind of killer buff do you suggest to compensate for that?
I think solo survivors should already have a things that SWF have. Base Kindred 2 as you said and ability to see who is in the chase at the moment. I mean if we can't nerf SWF, let's at least buff solo players to the same level as them.