Wiggle Meter Bugged
When My wiggle meter was about to be filled and I was about to escape the killers grasp, the meter just stopped at %95 as my tm8s were taking hits for me. People had this issue from years ago aswell. Why is this not fixed yet?
When My wiggle meter was about to be filled and I was about to escape the killers grasp, the meter just stopped at %95 as my tm8s were taking hits for me. People had this issue from years ago aswell. Why is this not fixed yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure it wasn't mad grit? Are you sure you were not in the middle of a killer's action/animation (like he has already started hook animation)?
I haven't played this game for 2-3 years, but I don't remember ever encountering said bug and when I played the game, I did so extensively.
Mad Grit perk it stops wiggle if killer hits another survivor while carrying and that seems to be what you are describing.