Eleven Perk idea 2
What if eleven had a telekinetic push it does a little push to a killer 2 feet away and her nose bleed and there's a 2 minute cooldown I feel like this would be great for eleven also
But it's not really telekinesis it's just a telekentic push that moves the killer 0.6 meters away and it dosent stun them they could keep moving after you push them and there's a 2 minute cooldown
I get that the developers doesn't want an op survivor Perk but this is appealing to the community but my other idea with telekinetic pallet drop more people agreed with that then telekinetic push
Comments
yes but it being a perk would mean any survivor could use it. wich would be super weird
Yea but also that's i thought of telekinetic pallet drop only you can telekinetic drop a pallet nothing else I put it in eleven Perk idea 1