whos is your most picked surviours?
All time is claud ❤️
Last 30 days is Vee!
Inspired by Killrate post I saw
All time is claud ❤️
Last 30 days is Vee!
Inspired by Killrate post I saw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cheryl is still my top survivor since she was my main until the first Resident Evil came along.
all time its felix
last 30 days its gabe
i love posts abt stats ❤️
My personal survivor stats.
Last 30 days, Top 3.
All time, top 5.
Don't believe the inflated escape rate numbers, since the stat page counts abandons as escapes.
Mine is so clear cut. Dweet is my boy. Always will be.
Not a Dweet main, I swear :D
If it ain't Dwight it ain't right!
Orela. I like her lore.
I don't log my stats but it's definitely David and Alan. After that is a toss up between Vittorio, Leon (plus legendaries), Felix, Jonah, Steve, Cheryl (legendaries), Jeff, etc. Pretty much all of the boys barring a couple.
Felix and Yun-Jin are among my favorites but as I play random selection some reason keep getting a lot of Yoichi, Jill and Leon.
Edit: Last 30 days
Claudette Morel and it's not even close, like she's been there for me since day one
Cheryl is my #1 because of Jeryl. you can laugh and mock me, but Jeryl was special to me.
94.28% Felix. I mostly only use other characters when I'm out of add-ons.
I mostly use the forum on my phone lol
Might be Dwight, the goat
Sable, and it is not even close.
Edit.. I realized that this was a necro-thread 🙃