Tomorrow is Vecna Day!

Whos ready to see the PTB and wait Venca will bring to the table huh?

Comments

  • Pretty sure it’s the 6th, but yes I’m extremely excited!!!!! 🎉

  • I hope they can make vecna really cool in dbd. I like him in stranger things but he was super underwhelming in season 5. If dbd can portray him in the way i wish season 5 did, i will appreciate bhvr so much.

    I initially really didn't like the survivor choices but i am eager to see how it will be done anyways. The cover art is great and you can see there is a boon totem, i would be really excited for a new boon totem perk as i currently run circle of healing and illumination regularly.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I hope they can make vecna really cool in dbd. I like him in stranger things but he was super underwhelming in season 5. If dbd can portray him in the way i wish season 5 did, i will appreciate bhvr so much.

    I initially really didn't like the survivor choices but i am eager to see how it will be done anyways. The cover art is great and you can see there is a boon totem, i would be really excited for a new boon totem perk as i currently run circle of healing and illumination regularly.

    I didn't notice the boon. Since El is "the Mage" I guess it's one of her perks

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    Pretty sure it’s the 6th, but yes I’m extremely excited!!!!! 🎉

    Which is… tomorrow.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I hope they can make vecna really cool in dbd. I like him in stranger things but he was super underwhelming in season 5. If dbd can portray him in the way i wish season 5 did, i will appreciate bhvr so much.

    I initially really didn't like the survivor choices but i am eager to see how it will be done anyways. The cover art is great and you can see there is a boon totem, i would be really excited for a new boon totem perk as i currently run circle of healing and illumination regularly.

    Yeah… ngl season 5 was very bad like everyone is clowning on it cause of so many major plot holes and how mediocre Vecna was hopefully dbd can do him justice

  • no matter how balanced or imbalanced his power is, or even what it is, there's definitely 1 thing we can totally 100% count ST Vecna bringing to the table:

    More Game Breaking Bugs!

  • @TWiXT said:

    no matter how balanced or imbalanced his power is, or even what it is, there's definitely 1 thing we can totally 100% count ST Vecna bringing to the table:

    More Game Breaking Bugs!

    Cant wait for dihslinger to return!