One thing I wanna see this year in DBD
I need Sable to get her own rift, I know shes very disliked by a lot of people but I think she deserves it.
I need Sable to get her own rift, I know shes very disliked by a lot of people but I think she deserves it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On one hand shes disliked by people that don't play her, yet shes THE most played survivor in the game. So id say more people like her than don't.
Things I want to see this year. A game that works smoothly. Minimal Bugs. Killer powers that actually work. Houndmaster to actually function. The Onyro to be looked at by the devs fixing her core issues. I would love a feature in the Store where I can gift people Auric Cells or an option where I can buy something that I know one of my friends wants and be able to send it to their account!
I want see Skull Merchants undetectable nerf be reverted. I want to reiterate bug FIXES please. I want chapters/content to not be rushed when creating it so we don't have issues like "Doomed Course" I know the devs care about Houndmaster but I believe there thought process was well we have so much to do in a "Timeline" we will circle back around and make things right. (Took them 2 years to do that for The Knight by the way)
I would love to see an overall upgrade for dbd. Faster turn around time for fixes and bugs. No more waiting months to years. If a killer needs a rework, get it out in a few months.
Because I ain’t ever afraid to speak my mind, even on things that might sound controversial.