Chests should not spawn fog vials and brown rarity items
When I was last survivor I got broken key and couldn't open a hatch thanks to that (2 gates was easily patrollable if you interested), game is really hates me, make chests actually worth to open and not get screwed with trash useless items
Comments
I like to run Streetwise sometimes so I can get a Fog Vial with a bunch of uses.
Honestly its a joke cause its even rarer now to get a med kit which is the best item from a chest. So the fog vial nerf also was a nerf to chests. So they gave survivors a nerf in the name of giving us a new item…that no one uses because killer mains cried too hard.
If you really want that medkit from opening a chest, run Pharmacy. Problem solved.
Yeah they are won by complaining everywhere