Summer Skins
I would like summer skins. Survivors in flip flops, sun glasses and shorts ![]()
I would like summer skins. Survivors in flip flops, sun glasses and shorts ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want my boi Trapper in trunks, shirtless, and a mask with built in sunglasses.
His is licensed unfortunately. But you can still daydream uwu
And the party boy dance emote! And music if possible!
Huntress in a bikini!
Pig in a scuba suit! I know she's licensed, damnit!
Pool noodle weapons!
I want Bikini Susie
Bikini Susie, One Piece Julie, Swim Trunk Joey and Frank. Their masks would have these little fish drawn on. Or even have a snorkel attachment.